Sunday 25 April 2010

This Year's Packaging

All my paints that I used for last year's Queen's Day have dried up so I've had to change my packaging technique.  This year is the year of the marking pen, lots of colouring-in is going on in this house.  QD is on Friday so the colouring-in will be amped up this week although I think I've got some hand issues as my right hand keeps on going numb during the night!

PS Remember how we used to count down how many days til our birthdays on the blackboard at home?  Well, this is the new official black board:

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Love love love them. We may have to steal again like we did with Christmas!
And the countdown, perfect for reminding all your forgetful sisters, although yours is one I do remember! Mine I would rather forget!