Thursday 8 April 2010

It's that time of year again

Queen's Day is only a few weeks away and whilst I don't think it will be going off with the bang that it has in previous years (lack of time, lack of stuff, lack of party people) I can't imagine that it will be anything but fun.  We're going to have a stall, and here's one of the possibilities:

Chalkboard reversible necklace

With a little owlie on the back.

My only trouble now is deciding whether it's more important to be outside enjoying the sunshine, writing a will for a uni assignment, or making stuff.  Hmmm.

PS
One strand or two of the brown stuff?  It'd be neater in the final product (I hope!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of the brown stuff xxx very cool xxx

Linny said...

I say one strand of brown too!! Or do the two strand idea with no silver chain!! Looks cool! Love you heaps too! Linny xox

Spani said...

I vote one strand also!
Miss all you guys muchly.
Xx.