Tuesday 20 April 2010

OUr Silly Scanner

Just because things sometimes work doesn't mean they are always going to...and they usually stop working at the most inappropriate of times. Like now. I have a totally hilarious story to show you that Miss K wrote and it will not scan properly. All I get is this......
Upside down and all!

This one has worked and if you can work out what she is trying to say with her phonetic spelling, well you get a small, totally terrific, homemade prize. Go on, have a go!Alright, sometimes things just go right after about the 20th try and I was very persistent with this because it is SO worth it. Have a look at the story that Kenzi wrote about her cousins being over!
I particularly love what my face looks like with stingkee POO all over me....and the amount of exclamation marks on that end sentence. The girl sure does make a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh wow, this is awesome! Andrew and I were trying to figure out the message, we'll be getting back to you on that one. Great story Kenz, it's so funny and with great pictures!

Anonymous said...

OMG! The exclamation marks are genetic. Just read one of Vonny's emails - more exclamation marks than vowels. It runs in the family!

-Andrew

Linny said...

This is my first pet???
This is my ferret pet???
This is my fast pet???
This is my fart party???
This is my fart park???
My mummy does lots of farts and looks like a lizard/dinosaur???

I don't really know! But I wanted to guess so I win a prize...figure I deserve it seeing as how I just threw up for over 10 hours straight every 10-20minutes... oh and so did the girls...oh and then I got the runs to top it off!!! SO I was doing both at the same time! SO yeh, I deserve a prize that i am still living!!! Cool store and pictures about your cousin Kenzi!! You are very funny and very clever! Love you lots xoxox

Linny said...

Cool STORY is what I meant!!!