Thursday 29 April 2010

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to.....



Ok The reason that I can blog at this hour is because I am being very spoilt by Pobj. He is slaving away in the kitchen, the kids are playing Barbies and Starwars together and I have given myself an afternoon off planning and programming our homeschooling.
So, I had decided that as we are doing a home made/second hand Christmas it would be nice to give people ideas about what sort of things you love and all...just so that you don't end up with 20 handkerchiefs (Although I personally have taken a great deal of liking to handkerchiefs..I love them) So while I am looking around at blogs which have things to do with Homeschooling I often come across blogs that have very cool things on them and I think ....wow I could probably make that or someone in my very clever family could make that. All that to say...I love this key....Love love love it.
And it's my birthday so I can blog what I want!

Image found at this lovely little blog where you will find lots of little lovelies.

1 comment:

Linny said...

Ooh, love the key! Sorry but it won't be coming from me! But I can see dad with his welder out already!! Get ready for something so big and heavy you will then need to bolt it, glue it, weld it to your wall!!!