Friday 7 May 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Here is Madi and Mackenzi walking under a rainbow of lovehearts.


Dear Madi,
We tried to talk to you on skype this morning, but we couldn't find you....so just in case we don't get to talk to you today,
"Happy Birthday to you."
We love you very much and would love to share some birthday cake and bubbles with you today.
Have a beautiful day Madi.
This is an M for Madi sign and a smiling Mackenzi to wish you a very happy day!
Love Brenton, Trinni, Connor and Kenzi.

1 comment:

Linny said...

I love your drawing Kenzi. I wish you could have been at my party with Connor. We ate lots of cake, and chocolate crackles and little fairy cakes with icing and sprinkles...and we ate lollies and pink loveheart biscuits... oh yummy! Thank you for my Birthday message. I love you all very much. Love Madi xox