Sunday 2 May 2010

I've Been Disciplined

Andrew has given me the wooden spoon.  Well, he bandaged it around my hand in an effort to help with another pregnancy inconvenience.  I've been waking up at night with numb/painful hands, I think it's probably my carpel tunnel cause that can play up during pregnancy.  This is our homemade effort to try and help me get a good night's sleep!

In other news (briefly cause it's hard to type left-handed), Queen's Day rocked!  My fabules husband is the official salesperson of the year, and we had a great day.  Hopefully I'll get around to posting about it a little more at some stage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cal

that's no good...my sister had the same problem during pregnancy...it was so painful and uncomfortable.
We are praying for you.
Babies! lucky they are worth it :)

love R xx

Linny said...

Had it, get it...all 3 pregnancies! sort of norm waking up in middle of night with no feeling/pain/pins & needles in hands and arms!! Wait till labour and it will pale into insignificance!!!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh Cal, You are having a time of it. Hopefully everything will pale into insignificance when you hold little moo in your arms and see his/her perfectly formed hands....then you know everyday that it is all worth it. (that being said I was only brave enough to do it 2 times, but everyday I am reminded that that was all worth it) And pregnancy/birth stories are good conversation starters. You just mention something abut your pregnancy and everyone has their own or somebody elses' story to tell...Like my friend Kim who was getting an episiotimy(sp?) done by a midwife and the midwife fainted ON TOP OF HER! I tell that one all the time And Brenton's blood soaked socks. That's how I do small talk!
Hope the spoon is working.
Love Trin