Tuesday 25 May 2010

Uh-oh.

Tomorrow is D-Day. It's my last uni assessment, hopefully forever. I'm not sure if D stands for-
  • Determination: it's taken a whole lot of determination to make it through 6 years of uni including moving countries, acquiring a husband, losing a baby, and creating a baby
  • Dread: I'd rather do an exam than stand up in front of a video camera and plead my case to a room full of people in Australia, this is the part I'm dreading
  • Daunting: see above!
  • Daze: I'm hoping I'm not in too much of a one of these, I really need my mind to be thinking in the morning!
  • Deactivate: brain, please do not do this.
  • Decimate: what I'm hoping to do to my opponents in my assessment!
  • Delicious: it's a good feeling having made it this far, and think of all the free time I'm going to have, wahoooo!
But I definitely know it stands for DONE. Done-diddly-un. 6 years of my life all depending on 1/2 an hour of speaking tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it works out and I'm not made to do another 6 months of studying!

3 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh Cal,
D stands for delectable and dedicated and also for the shape of that desirable tummy of yours.
Well done you on making it this far and with the finishing line well in sight - well we will be praying for all the D words that will work.
YOu have worked hard and deserve a piece of paper that shows how amazingly talented we know you are.
Wish we could celebrate with you. Love Us.

Mum xx said...

does our definately delightful daughter need anymore daunting dilemmas?! We cheer you on and know you can do it! Lots of prayers, love and big hugs, Mum & Dad xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey Cal

you will be Done and for your Diligence,
Dedication and
Determination....
Da Da...an A1 result!

Love you x 3