Friday 13 August 2010

The one handed bandit....

I'm charging dad for ruining my paint work!
Red ladder art work!
Splatter...
Dad owes me a jumper- But I owe him a hand!
The guilty one & O negative additions!
PTO (patient transfer officer) Kati Mac Transporting Pt from Maitland to JHH as there was a 4hr delay and back log for transport (Grrr our health system sucks).
Managed to keep bus in one lane and under the speed limit this time ;-)
What they used on dad to transfer him!!!!!!
Ouch!
Sunny sleeping off the Midaz, "they did a wing blaaaaaaaa..... 'Zzzzzzzzz'"
More cheerful note-
Kiama Downs pick ups!!!! They even have signs telling you what they have put out- How upper class and helpful is that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to you Kati Mac, the daughter extroadinaire when it comes to caring and ensuring your Dad got the best care possible (even if you think the system sucks - there are much worse in the world!!)

Love to Sommy, thanking God it wasn't much worse and that Kati was there...

Take care you two special people xx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Here she comes to save the day! Dad just told me he gave you 10 out of 10 for handling the bus on the round-a-bout, you go girl! Thanks for the pics, Andrew thinks they're awesome. I love the sepia one of Dad. And great pick ups, the metal USA thing is beautiful.

xx

Mum...xxxx said...

I can see Dad sitting in the directors chair at your house Kati giving you and I directions as to what to do in the coming weeks!! Bags not do anything with an electric saw, I've always said they are lethal!! Love you all

Linny said...

I have no words!! Well done dad for good defensive head-saving hand movements!!!