Sunday 1 August 2010

Party Day

Birthday parties are Kenzi's thing. She gets invited even though she is not at school. Today we had an iceskating party...it started at 11:30 and finished at 3:30. I do believe I have frost bite on my little...but a big grin on my face....because it was Kenzi's first time skating and I thought that we would be ending up with a broken arm or many bruises at least. But no, she used the skate frame for about 5 minutes and then was off skating around with the big kids all on her own. Amazing.
We had to take presents as well. We love to give presents. A friend and I combined 1 gift and her Dad made a 4 poster bed for a doll. I decorated. I even bound a quilt!

For the other girl Kenzi and I made a skirt and decorated a top.
We both had a great time and I think I can save my toes.

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Kenzi obviously got her coordination skills from her mother!!!! Hope she got her creative skills too, they're too good to die out. The presents are fantastic!

Linny said...

Cool skating party Kenz - looks like you had heaps of fun! And the presents were awesome!!

Mumma..xx said...

You look amazing Kenzi on your ice skates! Can Connor ice skate? What gorgeous presents! Love you xoxo