Monday 11 July 2011

Goals



Running goal for this week:
(should have been a running image but I couldn't find one so used this pretty image instead)
Run Monday, Wednesday and Friday.


Riding goal for this week:

(lovely image)
Ride Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday


Eating goal for this week:

(lovely image)
Eat 4 pieces of fruit everyday


Sewing goal for this week:

(lovely image)
Finish 1 garment by the end of the week


God goal for this week:

(lovely image)
Fully understand that I am nothing without Him - ongoing goal for life! (finish another chapter of Give them Grace)

1 comment:

Linny said...

Isn't it funny, I was reading quickly and on the pic with the girls standing on the top I read "This FOUR always on top", not flour! I thought it was cool that you found a pic about us four sisters always being on top!!!