Friday 8 July 2011

Room with a view.....

So.....I don't have any photos of house renovations to show! But I thought I would just join in with some photos of things that are changing in our house...though not gyprocking or new windows...just new views out our front window! We have gone from no snow...and very depressed ski bunnies around town with nothing to do... to overnight.....THIS!








Lots and lots of beautiful white snow!





So enjoy my view...not anything to do with hard work on my part! But just as nice a view as new gyprock and rendering and windows right?!?!?


Love you all xo








3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Wow, that's not a bad exchange for gyprock and windows! It's cold enough here that it feels like it should snow, then the cold woud be worth tolerating! Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy yr snow in a few weeks.

Mum..xxxxx said...

Does that white stuff mean we are going to be cold in 6 weeks time!! Can't wait to have a hug with everyone! Sure is beautiful your scenery!

Triniti the Luddite said...

lovely...just wind here...cold enough for snow, but no snow!