Friday 1 July 2011

is it an addiction when.......

#you wake naturally at 2:47am to go curd side collecting
#you bound out of bed (but for work you drag yourself out)
#you break out in a light sweat of excitement from a rush of adrenaline
#you go to pick up 2 specific things & some how???!! you car comes back FULL
#you covert your freebies more then payed for objects
#you considering driving back in the read day time "incase I missed something good"

!I HAVE AN ADDICTION!

But I must say the world (sydney) is a quite, mysterious and pretty place when u have it mostly to yourself at 2:47am. Pick ups are also funnier at this time cause u can only 1/2 see what your grabbing. Some might be duds but I am sure I have some rubies too. I got a old leather Dr bag FULL of magazines (top 2 discarded as it had been raining) fingers crossed there is not "inappropriate" suprises if ya know what I mean ;-)

Now 04:32 and my couch surfing registartion has gone through so I am off to bed.... Again!
Nite xx

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You are too funny, up at 4.30 posting on the blog, I love it! Wish we had curbside pickups down here, I'll just have to enjoy your stories and doin it whenwe're in Newey!

Mum...xxx said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You just organised and cleaned up here and now there is another truck load to take it's place!!!! Oh well, it does give us all lots of fun and laughter!! Love you & your pick ups!