Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Studio

 I was going to try and give Dad a guided Skype tour of the studio but I couldn't figure out how to carry Langlan as well as the laptop so Dad, being the clever man he is, suggested I put photos up on the blog.  Here they are. 

The gyprocking is finished and it looks awesome. 

The rendering is almost finished and it too looks awesome. 

Windows have been replaced, cracks have been filled, lights and power have been fitted, some painting has been painted. 

There's still a bit to go but it's almost done and it's such a transformation. 

I wish I could put the before photos up but they're still with Trin, I'll get around to nabbing them one day!

3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

It looks AMAZINg and AWESOME!!! I know how much effort. hard work and grunt has gone in to it all. Looks like a brand new exciting area to be filled with creations, ideas, friends and comfort. Well done guys! XXX

Mum...xxx said...

It surely looks amazing!! Remembering we were there for the auction and really know how much hard work has gone into it! Know exactly how hard it is to build when you have young children, did it with 2 little girls and a pregnant belly!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

this looks amazing and totally like a studio. I love it. Good job all of those involved. Cannot wait to see it in person.