Saturday 9 June 2012

BAKING BAKING.....AND MORE BAKING!!

 Yes...finally here I am!!
And I wanted to share with you...that I have been doing lots of baking lately...but not spending much time on the computer!  Oop!  Sorry!  But here I am again!  It has all changed since I was last here and I had to download something to be even able to post something on here!  Woah - what an effort!!
 So I hope you like my baking...cinnamon scrolls (which I added apple to!)
and below are my Easter hot cross buns!!!
 yum yum yum to all of them!
I have also made lots of chocolate raspberry fudge brownie lately...mmm delicious!
Love you all lots and lots and you are all welcome at my home any time to eat some of my delicious treats!
xoxox xoxox xoxox xoxox xoxox

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Mmmm, these look good! You've inspired me to use some of the apples from our tree to add in the cinnamon scrolls next time, sounds delish. We made raspberry brownies last week. And then I ate half of it in one day. It's kind of like a serve of fruit right? Glad you're back in blogland.