Sunday 10 June 2012

A Little Bit Like Me!

It's the long weekend and we have been house sitting on the Central Coast. One of my birthday gifts was a free pass to the Australian Reptile Park. We had a great day. Mostly we got to laugh at Kenzi and me. We are a bit similar. She got my 'say before you think it through' gene. It must be a pretty dominant one I think! Firstly we had a good old belly laugh over this. We were gazing into an enclosure that had turtles in it...now I want you to remember that we are at The Australian Reptile Park. The turtles were swimming around and up above on the dirt was a red belly black snake. Kenzi pointed and said,"Look there is a snake in there. We should tell someone about that!" Yep a good old belly laugh.
 This one is more visual. See the dingo up above. That is what happens to them when the farmers catch them. However, Kenzi got very excited and said, "Gee, can they really do that?" Yep, the kid lives in a great world where dingoes do hand stands and we get to laugh all the time.
And this was my silly moment...actually the moment started 3 weeks ago apparently. Pobj bought me a new drink bottle. I filled it and have been using it. I happened to have a glance inside of my drink bottle that I have rinsed and refilled every day for 3 weeks and saw the "how to clean your drink bottle" instructions that have been in the bottom of my drink bottle for 3 weeks. 
Yep, not big thinkers around here.....but we sure do have fun!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hahahahahehehehahhawhawhaw, that's awesome! I'm trying not to smile cause it hurts my mouth too much but I'm grinning on the inside!