Sunday 3 June 2012

A few things that make me Smile

A finished baby blanket project for a friends brand spankin' new bub. It says "eat, play, sleep, repeat"
No crying or pooping included! It is backed with very soft white fabric that you just want to touch all the time.

 yellow thread on my sewing machine makes the grey day outside ok.
 our welcome sign ..."welcome to the circus"...as we sometimes have a house full of clowns, sometimes roaring lions and sometimes too many ring masters this house definitely needs a welcome to the circus sign!
 pretty fabric pom poms and red spots and stripes above our fire.....definitely curiouser and curiouser.
one of my very favourite photo's that makes me smile.....cousin love and colourful balloons. There is nothing like it. 
These are a few things that make me smile...just a few.

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, thhese made me smile too! Especially the baby blanket, seriously awesome, and Big and Little Cousin, aaaaaw.