Wednesday 27 June 2012

House decorating!

 Oh dear...it has added these pics in a very random order..but oh well...you will get the general idea!!
I have been trying to decorate our bare walls!  So here are a few photos of what i have done so far!  Still along way to go!  The above pic is for you kt mac!  It is the owl you made Harri and it is a great door stop! And so so cute!  But it does disappear on a regular basis for cuddles i think!!!
 My way of cleaning up mess in the garage!  A hook for everybody for school and ballet bags and coats and nappy bags and whatever else I can fit on them!!!
 A little boy's room!!  Check out my initial...made up entirely of old Australian stamps!!  Quite clever if I do say so myself!!  I have more stamps for future projects already in my head...
 I painted the frame red to try and match his drawers...
 Need to change the colour of the little seat to red too...it was pink cause originally in another room!!
Randomly placed garage photo again!!
Let me know what you think!  i am getting there...very slowly!
Have another couple of things on the boil which I will photograph and put up once finished!
Love you all, L xxx





2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Your house is looking beautiful linny. The kids rooms are creative and beautiful and neat and tidy...I am jealous!
Keep on posting photos. You inspired me today to frame 3 hankies that kenzi loves and whack above her bed. They are to match the hanky blank that I am making her!
Love the posts.

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Looks great! I'm especially loving Harri's room, I love little boy insipration.