Wednesday 27 June 2012

For Gardiner!


Just to check (don't know if you even read our blog Gardiner!!) if you remember our days of hunting down celebrities!!  Rememeber this one!  Those guys in front of us that kept telling us to shutup cause we were so excited and we screaming all their names as loud as we could so they would come closer so we could get good photos!  And that one time you made me spend ours in the cold and rain and I almost died of pneumonia a few days later (true story!!)...Fun times with Gardiner xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do read your blog hun. How else do you think I catch up with all the exciting things the macdonald girls are up to???
Hope all is well with you guys and I miss my london memories like mad. They were some pretty crazy and awesome times Love loads Gardiner MWAHxxx

Linny said...

Glad you keep an eye on us gardener!! Much catch up better soon! Miss you lots xxxxx