Wednesday 15 October 2008

Hair, princesses and Unveilings

Today we made tiara's and dressed as Princesses. Kenzi wore hers to pick-up - I did not!
We waved regally at our subjects and rescued a royal ladybug!
We also hung some pictures in my sewing room (They are patterns!). Here is a peak of a sewing room that is getting lots of use even though it is not yet finished!
We covered these cork boards in fabric for me to put all those inspirational things that spur me on to make something.
My machine and overlocker look ever so comfortable in their little spots.
I have always thought that the mark of a good haircut is how it is after the first wash. I like it, although am still getting used to the doing part - today I feel frumpy and daggy!
My fashionista five year old! She has three skirts on and insisted on dressing herself. I think she looks awesome and I love her style. I may steal it this summer, although I don't need the extra padding of three skirts at the moment!

Lady bugs that Kenzi made. All you need is rocks, red, white and black paint and a handy dandy clean up clothe for the table!
Look at these amazing flowers that jumped into my car when we went up to the farm on the weekend. Promise they just begged to be allowed to be admired in my house rather than ignored up at the farm. They were so lonely I couldn't just leave them there!

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I gotta get myself a kid so I have an excuse to play princess dress ups. Not sure how the kid will feel if he's a boy!

Your sewing room looks BEAUTIFUL. My little desk in the corner is paling into insignificance. Looks like we'll have to buy that big old pub and turn the garage into a work room with all our sewing machines and fabric and thread and buttons all about the place.

And your hair still looks great. I'm going for the raggedy/dreddy/unwashed look. Hey, I'm in Amsterdam so why not?!

Love you.
Cxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

And hey, that's my shirt you're wearing!

Kt Mac said...

Trinny if I look like you when I am looking/feeling frumpy then I would be super duper happy and woopdedoo!! Your hot and even my 22yr old irish freind totally agreed (score!) I want your sewing room and your daughter so I can feel like a cool mum who has a funkster kid!! xxx