Saturday 11 October 2008

Mr Birthday Boy!


I just designed invites for Connor's 8th Birthday. I will print them off on coloured card and cut them out into their seperate little bits and put them into nifty little envelopes that Connor, Kenzi and I will make. I was inspired by the beautiful Swedish bride's wedding invites with all the bits and bobs! Now I just have to organise the party games, food and make 20 something calico bags so they can paint their favourite Mr Men character on it! A little sister help would not go astray at this time! What, you can't make it till December....oh well, must get planning by myself then!
Oh, by the way, Mum and Dad if you read this before I speak to you thank you for unwittingly and unknowingly volunteering to make Connor's day and have the party at the farm....promise I will do everything else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, cool, cool. We wanna come!

Kt Mac said...

Sounds and looks fab! Happy Mr Men Birthday Connor! xxx