Tuesday 7 October 2008

Today's Funny

I'm just back from grocery shopping and I had to share this with someone or...I'd die or some other dire consequence of not sharing. 
 As I was unloading my bike, bottom left corner of the photo, I overheard some startled American tourists who were walking along our road.  They had to jump between the parked cars as another car was driving along the road.  One of the ladies exclaimed "Oh, I thought this was a sidewalk."  See, now you know why I had to share.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Everything is always so big for Americans so I guess that is why they thought your little street was a sidewalk. Do you remember the Americans on our Tour? Funny and cute but a little on the extreme side.
How did they think that the cars got there if it was a sidewalk. Hmmmm?