Wednesday 22 October 2008

Ta-da-da-da!

My usual random number generator is sick in bed, so in his stead I've pulled out all the stops and found one on the internet.  And now, without further ado...

The winner is:
Number 8, Dad!  Who said he would use the bag to 'keep a troll for Connor...a drop saw...and a cordless drill...and the latest copy of the Bunnings catalogue...and a copy of the Domain from the Herald but only because Calli has got me chasing houses!!!'

Congratulations Dad, I'm sure you'll look rather swish carrying your drop saw around in this bag!  Or maybe you could find someone else who would like to use it, hehe!  I'm also sure that you'll like the chocolate.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Yeh Dad. Mum will love it! I don't think you should use it...cause I would be embarrassed about saying "that's my father over there. Yes the one with the man bag!"