Saturday 21 November 2009

HOORAY FOR YOU!


The photo's of me jumping again.......still on the chair!

Scary jump photo

I can fly......I can fly.

Angel girl...always dreaming of flying!

Now I think I am correct in thinking that Miss Strawberry Jam has now finished her last exam for this year!
WELL DONE
CONGRATS
YIPPEE
COOLEO
FANTASTICO
You have made it and now you can relax for a time before the final home run. If you were here we would take you out and bye you a milk shake and make you some pancakes and give you big congrats hugs...but because you are not we did a jump photos for you instead.
Well done Calli. We are ever so proud.

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Yey for you guys being so good to remember and to do something!! Hip horray for Calli Mac xxxxxxxxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Thankyou! I'd love a milk shake and pancakes, can I take a raincheck? It's so fun celebrating, even if it is done via the blog!

xx