Tuesday 3 November 2009

Melbourne Cup Fashion

Every Tuesday morning some of my crafty friends and I get together and go all arty farty. It is a great way to get motivated to finish unfinished projects and be inspired by what others are making. This week our Tuesday happened to fall on Melbourne cup day and so we decided to frock up and have some fun. I only got one photo of 2 of the ladies and they were hanging the washing! I took a photo of me when I got home...not bad for having jumped out of the shower and throwing something on and pinning my hair back! I love to dress up! Oh, and thanks once again Linny for the outfit...it was used sucessfully once again.

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

How fun! I should drag myself out of my jeans and fluffy slippers and get all hussied up and join in the spirit. Or not. It's a little chilly today and I haven't got back into the swing of wearing funky stuff that is also warm. Hmm. Gotta work on that.
You look fab for jumping out of the shower and throwing something on, woowooo!

Linny said...

Good one Trinny - glad the outfit got used again! I often think I would like one of them! I remember going to a Melbourne Cup hat party at Mallabula - across the road at Gail's! She won the competition with a swagmans hat with a female influence...instead of corks all hanging down she used tampons!!!! It was very funny, and I still remember it!!! You look much more dignified with your hat!!!!

Kt Mac said...

You look hot and I think it is such a fun idea... I did got to the races.... and it was a hoot. I will TRY to blog somtime in the next 3 weeks!!! I'm so hassled and busy and school sucks!!! There were some amazing dresses and all but got no snpoas as was bosses camera and low on battery! Poop. I was looking hot and booby!!!! xxx