Monday 9 November 2009

Today's Study Break Brought To You By...

My new haircut!  Minette had a bunch of girls around for lunch, and one of them was pretty nifty with a pair of scissors.  Most of the girls got trims(and looked seriously fab afterwards), I went for the usual 'do whatever you want'.  She made my hair look great.  Now I have to figure out how to get the same effect from rolling out of bed and getting on with the day.  Do they make styling pillows that fit around your head while you sleep and you get up ready to go with the best bed head ever?  I'm going to have to investigate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaargh! My computer screen is not of a good enough quality to properly see your haircut. Doh! But you look fantastic anyway. I guess I'll have to hurry home sooner now to my incredibly beautiful wife!

-A

Kt Mac said...

he he he nice cut and nice comment A!!! xxx

Kt Mac said...

he he he nice cut and nice comment A!!! xxx

Kt Mac said...

he he he nice cut and nice comment A!!! xxx

Kt Mac said...

he he he nice cut and nice comment A!!! xxx

Kt Mac said...

he he he nice cut and nice comment A!!! xxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Do I too have to type something 5 times just so that you know I love your hair?
Oh, by the way, Donna Bagnall called me Calli the other day when I sat down and said, "YOu are the hairdresser just do whatever" He He.