Tuesday 3 November 2009

I got that creative feelin'

Some things I have made in the last little while.Pj shorts for Connor. I forgot how easy shorts were to make...these took about half an hour from start to finish...ok for Pj's but out on the town he really does need a zip!Kenzi needed a swimming bag. I actually put a zipper in...yeh me!Bath bags for all of us in the bathroom. All our toothbrushes, hairstuff and what- nots go in here so they don't clutter the bathroom floor!spinach and ricotta cannelloni......yum

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, wow and yum! The bathroom bags look FANTASTIC! Organisation, not my strong point but something I rather admire!
xx

Linny said...

Cool stuff Trinny...my sewing machine hasn't been touched in a while! Though I keep getting lots of comments every time Emi wears her blue dress! And I was only thinking about making cannelloni the other day...you have inspired me!!!

Kt Mac said...

Bath bags are awesome and cute Trinny. Love the organisation adnd just the sweet cuteness of them. Yum to food eaten far to little in the last day and danced my butt off for 7hrs straight!!!