Saturday 14 November 2009

The Joy of Jumping

This was one of the funny parts of our New Zealand (whoops ever so tired) Tasmanian! Whisk. We were staying in Stanley. A beautiful place right on the edge of the world. We wandered and found a cool bench that looked out onto the sea. Of course we had to jump off it and capture the moment.
Brenton jumped and I clicked.
Great photo!
I jumped
and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped...many times and at last Pobj clicked at the right moment. We were nearly wetting ourselves by then and were left wondering what the people thought who were having a lovely beachside picnic. But we did it. The jumping photo's...with good air time too!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

New Zealand? I was told you were going to Tasmania! This looks beautiful. And I nearly peed my pants looking at your jump photos. So, so, SO hilarious!

xx

Kt Mac said...

Ha ha ha cool!!!! And yor final jump was well worth the wait Trinny- extravagant! xxx