Friday 13 November 2009

Packages

Thank you's are nicer when they are nicely written cards or a special treat....but I just wanted to make sure that the people who spoil us know that they are loved and appreciated now as well as later when I get my act together.
Thank you for the fabulous gifts flown in from Amsterdam and hand delivered, although bummed we didn't get to see the deliverer in person! They were amazing and a BIG blessing.....I am going to use mine and then wrap them up for Christmas because it will be exciting to use them again. All the gifts were loved by all. You guys sure know how to spoil a person.
Thank you for the amazing package from New Zealand. Connor especially loved the barbie card, just secretly though! My favourite photo is hanging on my wall...you know the face one! And my bath is covered with bath paint because both my sisters that are not in Australia, sent my creative bath girl some very colourful bath paints and they have been well used in many a long bath.
I have no photo's and I am tired and I have no more to add. So, goodnight, happy cowboying, happy assignmenting, happy childrening or whatever else you are doing...happy fridaynighting to you. And thanks for the SPOILING.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I so wished I could have been there to give them, but I sent the next best giver! Hopefully next time presents are distributed I'll be able to do it in person.

xx

Anonymous said...

trin

you are tired tired tired...if i can help with the kids or anything, call me! I am just across the way a bit and i promise i wont do anything that wouldn't make you happy (and hopefully less tired) R