Wednesday 23 July 2008

Boo!

Hello, hello, hello! I trekked over to the library with the laptop hoping I'd be able to post a few of the blogposts that I've written offline but they're having issues with their wireless as well, I just don't think it's meant to be. Their normal computers are working though so I've have my shot of the Four Sisters, nice job on keeping the ball rolling Trin and Lin. Hopefully we'll be back on line soon.

Mum and Kati arrive back in Amsterdam tonight. I'm going to keep them busy over the next week/s with cheese markets, flower auctions and windmills. All to be blogged about once they're done and we've got internet again.

In the meantime, keep it up big sisters!

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

You have so much to catch up with!
I have missed your blogging and thought you were cross or sick or dead!
Hopefully hear from you soon.
Love Trin