Saturday 5 July 2008

Free Food

Yes, I blog to you all from the luxury of Istanbul's business lounge. And I'm not here as Andrew's guest, he's here as my guest. Aaah, the life of a wife flying on free miles!

I've had a beautiful week in Turkey, I really like this country. I'll blog sometime when I'm home and have some pictures to download. There's not too much to say, I spent more of the week horizontal than standing up: lounging on the beach, lounging in our room, lounging anywhere there was to lounge really. But it was nice, so very nice to put my feet up, grab a book and do nothing.
We spent today in Istanbul, decided to make the most of our little stop over. It's a great city. Friendly people, bizarre and great food, interesting culture, sunshine, bazaar's and lots more. And all that will be included in the above-mentioned blog post.

So, I'm off to find my mother and my sister back in the city of sin and vice. Bring on Amsterdam but even more, bring on FAMILY!

No comments: