Saturday 5 July 2008

The Early Bird Catches The Worm

There is a tiny patter of feet that I barely hear because I am halfway through dreaming about how I can make that dress I saw on the Gilmore girls last night! There is a small ,quiet snicker that makes me rollover and put a pillow over my head and continue my dream. There is a creak and a groan as small feet inch there way onto the bed and under the covers. Then there is a loud shriek as I yell, "It's 5'0'clock on a Saturday morning...go back to sleep...keep your cold frosty toes off me...let me dream again!"
It doesn't work! And people wonder why I am an early to bed person!
Good morning world!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

So, you're trying to tell me to enjoy my sleep while I can?! I try, I think it's Andrew that needs the sympathy vote in our house. We both woke up the other night and I had climbed up onto the headboard of our bed and was looking over the wall trying to see the people in our house who were packing the boxes. It's not only the littlies that disturb sleep, sometimes it's the biggies!

xx

Kt Mac said...

I love these picts... ha ha ha I have no feet and nobody trying to get in my bed. Great camera and picts. see you soon xxxxxx