Tuesday 29 July 2008

HAPPY Birthday to YOU Linny Mac

Because your birthdays have always been about me...me blowing out the candles...me jumping in front of the photo's...me eating your cake...you know all about me! I thought some Linny and Trinny photo's would be appropriate. Also because we have a camera getting fixed we couldn't do naked shots!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/perryej/438876039/
Whoops how did that one get in there?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL SISTER. I HOPE YOUR DAY IS WONDERFUL, AMAZING AND FILLED WITH BUBBLES, SPARKLES AND SLEEP.

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Aren't you a day early?? Well done but a shame the nude men one is all fuzzy I couldn't even have a decent perv!!! XXX Happy Birthday Linny!! XXX

Linny said...

Thanks Trinny - wish you were here to blow out my candles for me!!! Love you loads! Linny-Birthday Girl-Love!!! xox