Wednesday 30 July 2008

Butt-a-licious Birthday Wishes


Wishing you a marvelous Birthday day all the way from Amsterdam.  Wish we could be there to spice it up a little for you, or to mind Emi and Madi so you could have a ten minute break.  Hope you're eating lots of chocolate cake and iced coffees.  Enjoy the Jamie Oliver meal that we're sure Andrew will be cooking you.  Kati's present is coming via sea freight and Calli's is...umm...just not coming yet.  

Love you heaps too, The Yak and Ferry

PS For extra birthday goodness, guess the butts!

1 comment:

Linny said...

OOhhh!!! Naked butt pictures for my Birthday!! How lucky am i?!? Now for the guesses... I had to think long and hard...but I finally worked it out! The HAPPY is most definately KATI MAC - cause there is no way her butt would totally fill a picture frame...and I also took the thighs into account... That means the BIRTHDAY most definately has to be ANDY!!!!! I came to this correct conclusion as I know he has been eating a lot more since being married and therefore I do believe his butt would now fill a frame with all that good cookin' and good lovin'!!!!! Also, I did spy his 'wrist band' in the pic and I know how he likes to look cool with his bling...!!! He, he, he (my sex laugh of course girls!!!) Love you both lots and lots and thanks for the butt shots!!! Love Linny-Birthday Girl-Love xoxox