Saturday 5 July 2008

Selling Body Parts

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatdamnredhead/
Having just spent the last three days recovering from an exploding ovary I have come to a decision. I don't need my ovaries any more, they are just sitting around unused taking up space in my body. They had a good innings and produced some good goods. They have been with me from the very beginning. They are a little temperamental and a source of great pain at times, but overall they have served me well. But it is time for us to move on....untie those apron strings.....hit the road.....take the slow boat to China!
So, ovaries anyone?

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Poor you! I have a hotwater bottle that may just come in very handy. I'll subliminally send it across the internet waves for you. Hope you feel better soon.

xx

Kt Mac said...

No thanks I will not bid even for $2. I hear they are a delicacy in China!!!! XXX