Thursday 24 July 2008

It's a Book Thing

Find this image here.
I am loving books at the moment. I think it is the ever so cold weather that see's all of us curled u around the fire reading. Last night we read Dr. Seuss. He is a legend in this house. The specific book that we read was 'Oh, the places You'll Go.' I totally love it. The last page is especially inspiring.....

'So.......
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So.......get on your way!'

I like to insert my own name in there. Every day I climb my mountain, I get on my way. Like I said Dr. Seuss is one of my heroes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this book as well. Dr. Suess was a genius! :] My parents gave me this book when I graduated high school.