Tuesday 29 July 2008

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Connor had a school assignment to do about our house, so I spent today wading through the many photo's we have taken of our renovations. Needless to say the project is fabulous...however that was not the reason for the post. The reason for the post is that I came across some photo's that made me realise just how much my two sweet babies have grown up and how much of that growing up has been missed by their Aunties! (Just so I'm not the only one feeling sad, I thought I would share the love!)
Here are some photo's that made me laugh and cry and cringe!
No, it's not ET - this is beautiful Mackenzi. Who would have thought!
Look at my little 2 year old. A Da haircut, but the chocolate eyes are awesome!
And a wedding photo, just for good measure!
Photo's are so good at capturing moments, they are not good however at letting you know what was happening at that moment...at this moment Kenzi is asking me what Super hero I am...she thinks I am Cooking Girl or Computer Girl! Connor is singing while choosing a bed book and Brenton is in his striped Pyjama pants, scrudgy and warm, smiling because he is not going to small group! Kenzi just said 'No, you are Important Girl, I am Spring girl leaping into everything, and Connor has to be Fluffy Boy!"
I am off to do my super duties and put my grown up babies to bed.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

Cool picts Trin!! I know that sad, happy, yikes feelings after packing up in Dunblin, Dundee and now here in AMsterdam! here I come Denmark! XXX