Sunday 27 July 2008

My Sisters Are Back

http://www.flickr.com/photos/al_sulaty/2445947657/
(Sung to the tune of My Boyfriend's Back)
My sisters are back and they're gonna do some blogging,
Oh yeh, Oh yeh, my sister's are back!

OK, enough with the song. I'm back also. We have been on camp. It was mad!
The kids loved it and it was an awesome environment for Connor to start spreading his wings - he even left Brenton, Kenzi and I to go and play table tennis with some 20 year old!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henrylohtravel/195920052/
The camp site was located just in front of the Anna Bay sand dunes - so we spent Saturday afternoon dragging sand boards and Kenzi up the amazing sand dunes. Connor and Kenzi even learnt to stand up and sand surf down. They are both very good and put their mummy and Da to shame. Connor even made a jump to go over. We so have to do that over Christmas!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/captainfreckle/1342823780/
I cooked for the 90 people that were there, but I had many great helpers and it was a breeze (although very small kitchen!) I didn't get to many of the sessions, so the spiritual side of it was a little lost on me, however I got to know some really cool people from our 5pm service.
Needless to say everyone is so tired and ready for a good night sleep tonight, without achy legs from climbing the sand dunes!

Very glad my sisters are back. Looking forward to the photo's. Once again no photo's from my camera - but some to make it pretty anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trinny, Owwww sweet lovin love hearts back to you too.
So there is a little bit of Mum in you, camp cook!!! I need to find my picts and I'll post. You NEEEEEED to get your camera fixed it's killing me! love you kt xxx