Wednesday 1 April 2009

Little Women

I tortured myself and borrowed Little Women from the library. I watched it last night and I cried and cried.
Jo wanted all her sisters to be close and near and it echos my sentiments exactly.
How about buying next door...all of you...just so I can keep you close and look after you all, because at the moment even Muswellbrook seems a gigantic way away.
I love you all very much and love that you are all growed up...but sometimes I wish, selfishly that we all could be together, maybe on some sustainable living farm, homeschooling our children, growing everything, walking everywhere and travelling to different parts of the earth when we need to.
OK, I guess all of this is just to say that I miss you all. I love you all and I am not going to watch Little Women again when I am in a melancholy mood.

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I will never love anyone as I love my sisters. It's so true, dang-dang-dang that we live so spread out. Maybe next time we're together we can have a Little Women Fest.