Wednesday 15 April 2009

Art Every Day

I don't know when I happens or why it happens, but we begin at some stage in our life to think that we can't do things and we begin to not even have a go. Now, I like playing to strengths, but I also think that developing other things that are not your strengths is a good idea also. Hence, Project Art Every Day is born. Everyday during these school holidays we are going to do some sort of art. We may do pencil drawings, paintings, prints, visit Art galleries........all of the things that are about art. It's not about doing great, or producing amazing pieces. It is about doing something different, seeing things differently, playing, exploring, enjoying.
So here is day 1. We did pencils drawings of something in our back yard.
Kenzi's Back yard
Mummy's Back yard
Connor's Back yard

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Cool idea and cool drawings! Can't wait to see what else the project produces.

Linny said...

Great art work Connor and Kenzi! Maybe you could send your best good favourite Aunty Linli some of your art work so I can stick them on my fridge or on Emily & Madi's bedroom doors! That would be cool!