Thursday 23 April 2009

Better Late than Never

I've had my WONDERFUL crafty desk for a little while now, it's been the best thing EVER cause I can leave all my junk strewn all over it and not have to worry about finding a place to eat dinner when Andrew gets home.  

It's looking like a disaster area at the moment cause I had a creative frenzy yesterday that ended up with the contents of every box/basket/jar/tin exploding all over the place.  Anyways, I took some pictures when I first got it.  Things have been moved around a bit, and they'll probably get moved around all over again today when I try to tidy it and get things in spots that work for me, but here it is in all it's unfinished-first-set-up glory.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

craft space is essential. and yours looks so organised and lovely. you;ve inspired me to tidy and reorganise mine.