Wednesday 29 April 2009

I Dreamed A Dream

I think so often we judge people by what they look like. We put them in a box. We think that because they are this age or dressed in a particular way they are like this. Below is a link that is amazing. You have to watch it. It makes me cry every time I see it. More importantly it reminds me that people are full of surprises when given the chance. I dream a dream that one day I will not judge, that I will see people as amazing individuals who have many things to contribute to society and that that will make my life richer and I in some small way will make their life richer because I didn't judge...that's my dream. Now listen to this lady's dream.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Doesn't she rock?! Andrew and I watched it last week and A got all teary, it's quite amazing. For me, I've been kissed and I can't sing but I sure hope I'll still be as cheeky and surprising as her when I'm her age!
Cxx

Linny said...

Andy showed me this a few weeks ago! I have watched it a few more times since then-it's great isn't it!Hope she wins!