Sunday 26 April 2009

My Turn




As is typically the case I am last to jump on the band wagon with the naked happy birthday pictures!
However I did it!
I am blushing as I put these on and still am totally appalled at my saggy, baggy elephant skin body! However, it was done with the purpose of making one little sister smile on her birthday....either that or rush to the bathroom to throw up.
Happy Birthday Miss Calico Strawberry Jam.
We hope that your day was full of wonder and blessings and joy.
We hope you have a great year as God makes you older and wiser and more and more beautiful.
From all of us here HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTI, SISTER and FRIEND
Trin, Pobj, Connor, Kenzi

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Trin, you look AWESOME! I bet our visitor counter goes up when word gets out about the hot chick on four sisters! Thanks for the birthday message, I'm still grinning. I've had a fantastic weekend and I'll hopefully get some photos up soon.
Cxx

Anonymous said...

Trin, you look fantastic! I'm telling all the engineers at work about what's on my wife's blog! (Actually I won't, because I know you'd hate it, and Brenton would probably take me out "for a talk", but they'd love it!).

-A