Monday 1 June 2009

Sverige

This is where I blog from this week.  A little room, tucked under the eaves of a seaside house in Lysekil, Sweden.  It's a beautiful old rambling house built in 1904 as a rest home for 'poor exhausted nurses' from Stockholm that 'came and cured themselves with relaxation and salty bathes'.  I'll be holing up here preparing for exams, napping in the sunshine that spills onto the couch, and roaming about the village exploring.  And soaking up a little salt water for the first time in 5 months.  I'm all dried out.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

enjoy. it looks beautiful.

Kt Mac said...

So nice to 1/2 see you!! It looks so cosy and cute and fun and musty all in one! Dad and I survived ses and Dad even asked a confronting question and enjoyed watching the teacher squirm!!!!! Enjoy beautiful Sweden and send me a blonde haired viking!! XX