Tuesday 16 June 2009

The BIG 40th





Yesterday I snuck out and decorated the old man's office. This is for his actual birthday. You should see what I have planned for the party in 2 weeks. All around the walls which you cannot see are things about 40 eg. 40 celebrities who are 40, 40 ways to say happy birthday in 40 different languages, 40 reasons we love him, 40 songs to sing when you are 40 ect. I will post these lists sometime. Now, I have to get back to baking the chocolate cake and sticky date puddings and organising some games for our Small group 40th birthday celebrations games night....hmmm I think fluffy bunnies and a dress up relay are the order of the day.. although I do also have some dice that we got given for our honeymoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an amazing WIFE, mother, sister, girlfriend, daughter and friend Trin!
Hope you have fun celebrating!

Go on, get out those 'honeymoon dice'....when everyone else goes home!!!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Just to repeat what I said on the phone, this is FANTASTIC. I'm a little worried how you'll top this for his 50th, although I guess you've got 10 years to figure that out!
Cxx