Tuesday 23 June 2009

Cause we want to party too

Andrew and I are going with Jono Lindy Hopping on Saturday.  We can't dance Lindy Hop (Jono can), I'm not even sure that you can say 'Lindy Hopping'.  Of course we'd rather be rocking out at Brenton's do but we're pumped that we can party on the other side of the world in honour of his 40th!

For me studying means the chance for study breaks.  And study breaks mean that I need a totally opposite experience to studying.  So today, while looking for ideas on what to wear on Saturday I ended up looking like a tribute to Rosie, the World War II poster chick.  Oh what fun an old scarf and a red lippy can be!
(I think I may be allergic to...fun?)
I can't wait for exams to be over (42 hours), although I'm sure going to miss my study breaks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

counting down those hours with you Cal! I got my results today and have finished my Course - yay!!!
p.s. you look crazy sometimes, one day i will be showing these photos to your grown up children....!

Kt Mac said...

Lovin it you stay at home overall wearing war woman!! Andrew could have been in Pracilla queen of the desert! WOW wow wow to Lindy hop, that's even better than break dancing!! And bring on Mr scrummy 24 photograper. Move over Clark Kent and Russel (sorry Linny but you should see this guy... whut whoo!!) Pity my sisters meet all the men I am ment to meet and marry! And pity all the men adore my sisters and either don't kow me or don't love me!!!! You go Lindy hop crazy Cal as your exams are over and I want to Liz out on the dance floor. Tell her to keep her hands off my boy though ;-)

Kt Mac said...

Final pict: Comment from Sunny Mac "Dad says you need to shave Calli!"

Jono said...

:D I'm so excited you're coming! watch out Calli - you might wanna start stretching now - got any body armour? hehe

see you Saturday