Wednesday 10 June 2009

You're Dumped


I was having a conversation with Connor the other night. We were talking about life and things that were going on at school. About halfway through the conversation this is how it went,

Connor: Mummy did you know I had a girlfriend?
Me: No, remember there are no girlfriends until you leave school - way to messy.
Connor: It's Ok I dumped her.
Me: Oh, I do hope you were very kind. How did Rielly take it?
Connor: Don't know, but I just couldn't have her as my girlfriend any more.
Me: Why not
Connor: Mummy, I saw her pick her nose. I just had to dump her.

So, watch out all you boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives out there, don't pick your nose or you will be dumped!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh-oh, Dad's going to have to be more careful with his nose-picking habits from now on or Connor might decide to dump him as a grandfather! This was hilarious, keep them coming.
Cxx

Ashleigh said...

thats so funny.....
how are they going at school??