Tuesday 30 June 2009

One Sock Days

Today started off like any other day in the Pobjie household. I could only find one sock and then after an extensive look I could find two - and they do match sort of.....spots and stripes, right.
My day did get better. Look what I found on the side of the road when I went for my morning run/stroll/check out what other people are throwing out.

And to top it all off some fun photo's of our weekend. Free pony rides in the sun and a beautiful photo of my beautiful boy.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Stripey and spotty socks, freebies, beautiful kids, pony rides...I think this might be heaven...

Linny said...

LOVE the chair! you could get big bucks for it on ebay probably as retro is so in! don't sell though! cool other stuff too and love the pics of the pony rides!