Wednesday 30 September 2009

Big, Black and Hairy

I'm not talking about me here, or anyone else that I may know who has a profusion of body hair.  I'm talking about gorillas.  Or, rather, guerilla to be more precise.  Uni work just wasn't cutting it for me this afternoon, so I made up a handful of these little guys and I'm going to be distributing them around Amsterdam in the next little while.  In library books, in bicycle baskets, anywhere that anyone can find my little piece of guerilla art and get a kick from it.  Roooaaaarrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cool.
We had RAK Day here a week or so back - Randon Acts of Kindness Day where people wee encouraged to do just what you do most every day - arn't you just amazing!!

love ya xx

MacD said...

LOVE it Cal. I often think of this but don't do it... I think it is as wonerful to get as to give. Maybe even better to give, such a kick. I know i would be floating down the roa if I got one in my bike basket (especially if I could read English!!!!) Love you and your ideas and avoidance of studying!! XXX

Triniti the Luddite said...

The owls are beautiful. Where did you get them?
Your flowers are great as well. You are very clever.
People will smile.
Off on road trip after we drop Pobj off. Don;tyou hate it when Andrew goes away. I hate it. Part of me is missing.
Have a great day....hope you get some lovely encouragement also.
Love Trin