Wednesday 23 September 2009

What to do...

On a Saturday night in Amsterdam:

You could always go for a leisurely 16 kilometre run like these boys. 


Or you could opt to be the one taking photos of these boys going for that leisurely 16 kilometre run.  Along with taking the gratuitous naked post-run shots (although I have to say that Andrew wasn’t naked to begin with, he only did it as moral support for Jono ;)).  

I’m not sure what got into the boys, I think it may have been the lack of oxygen, we are, after all, 6 metres below sea level here in the Netherlands.

 

Oh, and congratulations on the nipple cripple post boys, you’re officially the most commented on post ever (except for when there was free stuff up for grabs, maybe next time we can offer a free nipple grab?).

4 comments:

MacD said...

Don't think I want my nips grabbed like that but I do appreciate the replacement of female nudity on our site! Bring on more running and more male friends Andrew, I'm loving your effort! If you could just get them to give a certain sign with each new friend as to single or not... Maybe the single ones could stand in YMCA poses just something subtle! Well done by the way Andy, Jono and photograher. Andy my running coach- I have started running again and I think I am not such a snail or turtle this time. I ran this am a little too fast so that when I got back I almost fell off the roof while putting the roof back on with Dad after our history breaking dust storm! And so ends my long saga!!!! Love you guys-If you move to Oz Andy & miss Jono's nip crips I'll get my old Greek friend to help you have happy used nips again!

Anonymous said...

no comment

i hope a no comment post doesn't equate to a post

it couldn't because it isn't

free nipple grab?

i don't think so, and i bet you don't hear from Trin this time round - lol

Linny said...

Enough of the nipples already!!! And tell Andy he needs to grow a few muscles before his next posing session!!!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Mmm-mmmm, I think my husband's fine just as he is! And yes, this is the last of the nipple photos. A sad day for us all...