Monday 7 September 2009

Townsville...

Amen me and my sisters and even my mother are not in this picture nor could we sneak in and not be noticed- we would be lost between cheeks!!!! Yikes!!!!
I had a super wkend in Townsville with Brooke another Govie.
We saw male strippers with 2 other old ladies who told their hubbies to keep walking so they could perv from the street with us. It was $30 to get in- no way would we pay!!!!
We had a toga clad guy get stripped next to us and he continued dancing in his superman undies with wallet stowed in the front for safe keeping!!! (Very nice physice so we did not mind dancing next to an almost nude!!) We broke into the pool at 3am both times to cool down, refresh, relax and de-beer/sweat our selfs. Giggling like school girls cause we felt so naughty.
We beached it and then shopped and drove the LONG trip home.
Missed having a sister there to party and chat with but good good time...
(Andy-just upping the naked word count on our site!!! & it just so happens around me last wkend there was a lot of nakedness! Lucky me ;-)

2 comments:

Linny said...

Gross Kati...just gross!! I was feeling fat and frumpy today...and this photo at least really helped to make me feel not-so-fat!!! Love you, glad you had some good time out amongst all the nakedness! Linny xox

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

This is classic! Andrew was scrolling through the blog at the Worthings and they saw this. Liz and Mike didn't know what to do! You're awesome!